Trust Future works in three sectors: education, health and economic empowerment.
1. Education for:
· Children. Our primary school counts 183 students, including 53 most vulnerable children or orphans. We educate children from 4 to 14 years.
· Adults who did not receive or complete their primary education. We offer them language courses and business mathematics three times per week.
· In partnership with local organizations we offer free HIV test, counseling and psychological support to the local community.
· In partnership with a local dispensary, we provide our vulnerable pupils with a free access to health care and medicine.
3. Empowerment of:
· Disadvantaged women through economic activities like craft products (mats, lady’s hand bags, beads, craft shoes, envelopes and paper bags).
· Youths: we provide youths – who drop out of school or got early marriage – with professional skills (i.e. bricks and shoes making or sewing activities).
· Management: accountancy and finance of the projects prioritize NGO’s needs - Project management: planning, implementation, monitoring, defining budget and evaluation, finding new sources of sustainability.
· Research work: qualitative and quantitative research about our beneficiaries (disadvantaged women, youth and children) regarding to living conditions, health, income, nutrition, accommodation, etc.
· Field work: social work in the communities, meetings and interactions with our beneficiaries (advices and prevention), guidance and psychological support.
· Journalism: in order to create awareness among the social network, you will collect and write short interviews and positive stories of Trust Future’s members – either staff, or beneficiaries (Humans of Trust Future).
· Marketing / communication: strategic marketing and operational, promotion of the projects, creation of promotional supports (video, brochure, flyers, business card, …), promotion of volunteering (through also voluntarism) and internship, writing job description of volunteering opportunities, finding international market for Women empowerment’s craft products, etc.
· E Marketing: interactions with the web users on social networks (i.e. Facebook) and the website (update and writing)
· Public Relations: - partnership-building : with the objective of recruiting new volunteers/internships and collecting supports, you will be looking for international partnerships with High School (social workers, teachers), Secondary School, foundations, companies (Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), etc., - search of local partners (building a strong network), - fundraising programme (writing fundraising proposals and implementation)
· Teaching: in collaboration with the teaching staff, you will teach subjects such as English, Mathematics, Sciences, Geography, Physical Education, Art (drawing and painting) or any other relevant subject (i.e. foreign languages, computer skills).To provide recreational activities to children and youth such as games and Sports.
· Photography / Video: in order to create awareness about Ugandan living conditions and culture, you can capture pictures or videos of Trust Future’s environment (community) or members (staff, beneficiaries).
· IT: updating of the website.